Inside White Glove Delivery
Your furniture will arrive blanket wrapped on a specialized furniture delivery truck. It will not arrive on a pallet or in a box via common carrier. When your furniture is ready for delivery, our delivery teams will contact you directly to set up an arrival time. Our friendly team members will unload every piece and carefully unwrap them. They will bring the pieces into your home or office, and assemble any items that arrive disassembled. Finally, they will clear your home or office of any packing materials to leave your space the way that they found it.
Please note that you are responsible for preparing your home for the arrival of your new furniture. Any items obstructing the area that your delivery personnel will use should be removed. For the safety of your children and pets, they should not be allowed into the area while the delivery people are in your home.
Something to keep in mind: there are times where our white glove professionals cannot accommodate delivery into the room of your choice. For example:
- Some pieces of furniture are just too large to fit through narrow spaces. We encourage you to think about this before you place your order and be sure that the pieces that you are considering can navigate through your home and fit into the space that you have in mind.
- This may seem a bit of a "no-brainer" to you, but our team will not try to force furniture through tight doorways, or inside windows, or remove windows or doors to accommodate passage.
- You must live on a passable road (10' wide at a minimum, paved, no low overhangs, etc.)
- Our drivers must be able to navigate the road without difficulty
- No weight restrictions on the road
- You have received the proper piece(s)
- Your piece(s) are the proper color and finish
- Your piece(s) have the proper hardware and/or accessories
- Your piece(s) have been inspected and you have found no damage or defects
- You have read and understand the terms stated on the packing slip and the wood care instructions
In the rare instance that your furniture has been damaged during delivery or it is not exactly what you ordered, you have the right to reject it while the driver is still at your home or office. For our national customers, your furniture will then be placed back on the truck and we will replace or repair it at no additional charge, or refund your money at our discretion. For our local New England customers, we will discuss with you what the best plan of action will be and proceed from there.
Note to our national customers (outside of our New England delivery region): The delivery team will NOT put together any cribs or wall mounted furniture.