• Superior construction grade spruce plywood is dried better so it doesn't warp or crack.
• We combine materials and make selections based on the application to ensure the strength and durability of our furniture. The wood pieces systematically interlock during the assembly process to create a strong, reinforced structure.
• For areas of the frame that need to withstand more pressure, TimberStrand® is used. An engineered wood used for its strength which will not change due to humidity or temperature.
• Our frames have a "L" shaped piece that connects the back of the arm to the seat. It works to stop pivot point on the joint and reinforces the frame.
BACK REST CONSTRUCTION
• All the backs of our reclining furniture are removable to make moving and placing the furniture easier.
• Exclusivity on the design of the mechanism.
• We are constantly innovating on the design of our mechanisms to enhance performance, fluidity of motion and function.
• Manufactured in the United States, we invest more in our mechanisms by using a thicker grade metal for increased quality and durability.
• The use of self-tapping screws reduces the risk of loose fastenings because they actually bite into the metal.
• Adjustable legs on rocking chairs.
• Swivel bases available on most rocking chairs.
FOAM & FILLING
• High quality density foam (2.05 lb/ft³). The competition uses between 1.5 and 1.9 lb/ft³.
• The compression of the foam provides flexibility and comfort.
• We use pre-crushed foam to allow for better comfort from the moment you receive your furniture.
• We use high quality No-Sag® springs linked by a metal rod used for better weight distribution.
• Felt is installed over the springs to protect the foam and make them last longer.
• Only 100% new polyester fiber is used in the manufacture of your furniture.
• We use curled fiber for better resiliency, and because it retains its shape for longer (6 ripples per inch).
• Fibers are silicone treated to avoid bunching up.
• Fibers are hollow like a straw to allow air to flow through to create more abundance.
• No recycled fibers are used because they do not provide good resiliency.
• Direct drive action.
• Equal weight distribution, because both sides of the mechanism work simultaneously.
• The other advantage of the external handle is it helps to close the footrest.
• Manual recliner (handle).
• Handle type can be internal or external depending on the model.