Pavilions, Pergolas & Gazebos
Elegant & Inviting
Spend more time outdoors with friends and family in a quality, custom made gazebo or pavilion. Use it as a gathering space for a barbecue, curl up with a good book, or even host a wedding ceremony! The gazebos for sale at Kloter Farms are designed to give a sense of relaxation and add a touch of elegance to any environment. Choose a gazebo, pavilion, or pool house design that suits your style, and we'll deliver it free in CT, MA, or RI*. Our gazebos are constructed from either pressure treated wood, maintenance-free vinyl, or Western red cedar—known for its resistance to decay. If you're looking for fast delivery, we have inventory! Shop in-stock gazebos, pavilions, and pergolas
The Benefits of a Gazebo, Pergola, or Pavilion
In addition to being beautiful focal points for your garden or pool area, gazebos, pergolas, and pavilions offer a number of other benefits, including:
- Extra Shade – These structures provide an ideal refuge from the sun while still allowing you to enjoy your outdoor spaces. You can even opt for screened-in gazebos to create sunrooms that provide added protection from the elements.
- Support for Landscaping Features – Want to add a unique touch to your landscaping design? Pergolas, gazebos, and pavilions can be used to support climbing flowers, vines, and other plants.
- Definition for Outdoor Spaces – Structures like gazebos, pavilions, and pergolas define spaces, allowing you to make specific areas for lounging, cooking, and gathering with friends and family. They’re also an ideal way to complement a pool house and create a genuine oasis in your backyard.
- Room for Entertaining – Whether you’re hosting a small get together with friends or a large outdoor party, pergolas, gazebos, and pavilions offer the perfect space. Plus, they make a great backdrop for event photos!
The Gazebo Buying Process
Once you’ve identified your favorite pavilion, pergola, or gazebo designs, it’s time to make them a reality! At Kloter Farms, we can create an outdoor structure that fits your needs and exterior design scheme. Follow the process below to bring your gazebo plans to life:
- Select a style, size, and material. We offer both wood gazebos and vinyl gazebos in a variety of dimensions.
- Choose a finish, roofing color, and screen type (or no screens).
- Add electrical prewire if you plan to have a television, ceiling fan, lights, or other electronic devices in your gazebo.
We encourage you to contact us if you have questions about the options available to you. Helping you create the perfect gazebo is important to us. Click for more detailed information on gazebo features, delivery, kits, construction, and site preparation.
The possibilities are endless. Many of our customers use their gazebos for backyard entertaining, quiet personal space, poolside rest area, or an outdoor reading room. How will you use yours? Browse our selection below for more pavilion, pergola, and gazebo ideas!
Call Us with Questions or To Place an Order
We are happy to answer any questions you might have about our products or the purchasing process. In addition to online ordering, we also take orders over the phone at 1-800-BUY-FINE.
*Minimum order $1500, excluding Cape Cod and islands